St. Charles’s Church
St. Charles Church is located directly at Vienna Karlsplatz and is close to other Vienna attractions as the Naschmarkt and the Secession.
St. Charles’s Church in Vienna is considered to be one of the most outstanding baroque churches north of the Alps. The church was built during the reign of Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor, according to the plans of the famous architect J. B. v. Erlach. St. Charles’s was the imperial patron parish church until 1918 and is still one of Vienna’s greatest buildings today.